As a service to the community, ID Theft Resolutions offers a family check-up to ensure that you are taking the correct steps to reduce the possibility of your family becoming a victim of identity theft and/or fraud. These are steps recommended by the Federal Trade Commission and the New Mexico State Attorney Generals Office.
We will meet with you and review the following areas:
- Preventing Identity Theft. The steps you can take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
- If you’re a victim of identity theft. The immediate steps you should take.
- Avoiding scams.
- Talking with kids about being on line, texting and proper cell phone etiquette.
- Protecting your personal information.
- The signs of identity theft, how to recognize when it has happened to you.
Although we cannot guarantee that, if you follow these steps, it will never happen to you, we believe that this will greatly reduce the possibility of identity theft. We hope you will walk away with the peace of mind that you are taking a pro-active approach in protecting yourself and your family.
The cost of the Family check-up is $50 per family.
Questions? Call Mark at (505) 417-1902 or Toll Free at 1-888-484-9118 or email him at email@example.com, P.O. Box 10243, Albuquerque, NM 87184.